Bracelets - Hook
St. Croix hook bracelets hold special crucian bond. Each handcrafted bracelet expresses a special meaning acknowledging the connectivity in our world.
There are 19 products.
- $110.00This bracelet was made for a special person who loved the sea, the islands, and everything that was the Virgin Islands. The ocean holds a special place for all of us and may we soak up what it gives us. Available in Sterling Silver, Sterling Silver with 14k Gold, or 14k Gold. Learn More
- $360.00Once a primary coral reef building species in the Caribbean, elkhorn populations have declined as much as 90%. They are now listed as threatened on the US Endangered Species Act. Your ib designs purchase supports coral restoration in the US Virgin Islands. Available in sterling silver, sterling silver with 14kt gold, or 14kt gold. Learn More
- $350.00The Fan Coral Collection was created for the annual Reef Jam fundraiser on St. Croix. Reef Jam's mission is to encourage marine conservation and stewardship through community education and outreach programs on St. Croix. Your ib designs purchase supports marine related education. To learn more visit www.reefjam.com.Available in sterling silver,... Learn More
- $290.00Wear as a reminder of all the things you are grateful for in your life. Available in sterling silver, sterling silver and 14kt gold, or 14kt gold. ***This bracelet comes engraved with GRATITUDE in the inside center of the band. There is room for customized engraving on each side.*** Learn More
- $315.00part of speech: noun. definition: social agreement, compatibility, conformity, consensus, cooperation, empathy, friendship, good will, kinship, peace, tranquility, understanding, and unity. Available in Sterling Silver, 14k Gold, or a combination of Sterling Silver and 14k Gold. Learn More
- $90.00First crafted in 1997, Whealan's Infinity Bracelet is a classic, timeless design that is a reminder of and a salute to the precious ties that link us together. Our signature bracelet is a great celebration of everlasting memories, love, or friendship.Available in sterling silver, sterling silver and 14kt gold, or 14kt gold. Learn More
- $100.00Spread peace, love, laughter, a helping hand and the same will come to you. A creation that reflects the good vibes of the artist Whealan Massicott, this special design celebrates the Universal Law that what you put into your life will return to you. Available in Sterling Silver, 14k Gold, or a combination of Sterling Silver and 14k Gold. Learn More
- $110.00Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it. Love the Life you live. Embrace it, cherish it, and share it joyfully with those you love. The Lavi Bracelet is available in Sterling Silver, Sterling Silver with 14k Gold, and 14k Gold. Learn More
- $110.00Like branches on a tree, each person may grow and travel their own path, but at the root is an unspoken togetherness. Available in sterling silver, sterling silver and 14kt gold, or 14kt gold. ***This bracelet comes engraved with ONENESS in the inside center of the band. There is room for customized engraving on each side.*** Learn More
- $165.00Finding inspiration from a culture lost, Whealan has created the Petroglyph Collection. Taken from ancient carvings, this Taino Indian symbol evokes the rich and delicate history of days gone. Lore has it that this celebrated symbol speaks to the Omni presence of God. Also known as the "eye of the ancestors". The Petroglyph bracelet is available in... Learn More
- $105.00This bold, powerful Adinkra symbol helps to remind us of the strength lying within. For life's curve balls, uphill climbs, second chances and inspiring moments...may this piece be worn with the greatest harmony, strength, and humility. Available in sterling silver, silver and 14kt or 14kt. ***This bracelet is engraved with STRENGTH in the inside band.... Learn More
- $100.00The Umoja bracelet is carefully handcrafted by local artist/metalsmith Whealan Massicott of ib designs. Umoja is Swahili for "Unity" and Whealan's design is a reflection of the sacred connections that exist in our lives...family, friends, nature, music, creation and the Caribbean sun, sand and sea. Learn More
- $105.00A symbol of hardiness, toughness and perseverance. The seed of the wawa tree is extremely hard. In Akan culture, it is a symbol of someone who is strong and tough. It inspires the individual to persevere through hardship. Life's road is full of bumps, twists and turns. The Wawa Aba bracelet in available in Sterling Silver, 14k Gold, and a... Learn More