Bracelets - Cord
Our collection of cord bracelets express nature found in the studios of ib designs. Each bracelet is adjustable and perfect for every age!
There are 10 products.
- $60.00Once a primary coral reef building species in the Caribbean, elkhorn populations have declined as much as 90% due to global climate change, over-fishing and harmful practices, and direct and indirect sources of pollution. They are now listed as threatened on the US Endangered Species Act. Available in sterling silver or 14kt gold on an adjustable... Learn More
- $65.00The Fan Coral Collection was created for the annual Reef Jam fundraiser on St. Croix. Reef Jam's mission is to encourage marine conservation and stewardship through community education and outreach programs on St. Croix. Your ib designs purchase supports marine related education. To learn more visit www.reefjam.com.Available in sterling silver or 14kt... Learn More
- $60.00Gratitude means thankfulness, count your blessings, noticing simple pleasures and acknowledging everything that you receive. It means learning to live your life as if everything were a miracle, and being aware on a continuous basis of how much you've been given. Available in sterling silver or 14kt gold on an adjustable nylon cord in the color of your... Learn More
- $235.00part of speech noun definition social agreement compatibility, conformity, consensus, cooperation, empathy, friendship, good will, kinship, peace, tranquility, understanding, unity. may you embrace and celebrate the harmony in your life! Available in sterling silver or 14kt gold on an adjustable nylon cord in the color of your choice. Learn More
- $50.00Taken from ancient carvings, this Taino Indian symbol evokes the rich and delicate history of days gone. Lore has it that this celebrated symbol speaks to the omnipresence of God. Also known as the "eye of the ancestors". Available in sterling silver or 14kt gold on an adjustable nylon cord. Learn More
- $55.0017 44' N 64 44' W One of the most fabulous treasures on earth. We love St. Croix! May this bracelet be worn to remind you of our vibrant culture, our turquoise blue seas, and life in the left lane. Wear in good fun! Available in sterling silver or 14kt gold on an adjustable nylon cord in the color of your choice. Learn More
- $50.00Umoja is Swahili for "Unity" and Whealan's design is a reflection of the sacred connections that exist in our lives...family, friends, nature, music, creation and the Caribbean sun, sand and sea. Available in sterling silver or 14kt gold on an adjustable nylon cord. Learn More
- $50.00A symbol of hardiness, toughness and perseverance. The seed of the wawa tree is extremely hard. In Akan culture, it is a symbol of someone who is strong and tough. It inspires the individual to persevere through hardship. Life's road is full of bumps, twists, and turns. Available in stelring silver or 14kt gold on an adjustable nylon cord in the... Learn More